28.4.11

Large pimples under the skin on my chin T.T

This is certainly not the right time to be getting pimples. Not one or two but five. I think I know what have caused them. The crabs, prawns and cute cuttlefishhhh... But now reasons are not important anymore. I am focusing on getting rid of them. It's easy.. Back to regime and routine.. I have to be more disciplined. . Artistry Essential Balancing System.. plus Pore cleansing masque .. Blemish Control Lotion...and a complete set of supplements.. Bio-C, Lecithin-E, B-Complex, Garlic&Licorice.. I've taken a series of picture of the painful and ugly pimples but I'll have to get rid of them first to be showing them together with a clear healthy skin..side-by-side..before-and-after picture.. I just can't wait to say goodbye to my pimply chin and hello to a better and healthy skin.. Thank God, i have Artistry..and Nutrilite :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...