20.1.11

What a wonderful Wednesday

Wednesday is usually not a busy day for me, but today it is. Tuesdays are always hectic, as I have 8-10, 12-3 and 5-8 classes every Tuesday, plus Business Meeting at Bandar Kinrara from 9pm til 11pm. However, since last week, the BM is changed to Wednesday, and I thank God for that.. But on Wednesdays I seldom eat with others as the class stretches from breakfast time to end of lunch time, 11am - 2pm. So I usually drink the delicious and healthy POSITRIM.. When I drink it at 8am, only by 3 or 4pm I would feel hungry again..


 Today, my day started at 8.30am, consultation with 3 groups of Business students til 10.55am. After my 11am class finished, I went out to Warta at 2.15pm, and went back to KLIUC at 3pm as I have another group of students waiting for consultation. Then at 4.30pm, clocked out and went back to Warta to collect my order, and then off to Section 2 to visit a friend and send her her Allano Lotion:  Use it, it, share it!!

Then back to office to finish some work til 7.30pm and then went to Bdr Kinrara for my business meeting, and back to Bangi to send off my companions, and then went back to Sri Kembangan...zzzzzzzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...